• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Eeek! Scary Galleries

Started by PatW, June 17, 2009, 04:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatW

After devoting the best years of my life & most of my sanity to my latest restoration, I thought I might look for something easy & fun to help me get my confidence back. (Yes, I am clearly wimping out here.)  Holy cow!  Have you looked at the galleries lately?

Personally, I found them terrifying... :wow:

lurch

They are pretty scary. Looks like the easy ones went fast, and our distributors are holding out to get the bad ones done.
<C>

Mhayes

Pat, I'm not so sure about your sanity. Plus, your husband had a hand in pushing you over the edge with his missing axle observation. I am a firm believer that if you get thrown off the horse (or a bad restoration), you quickly mount and try again. In the interest of trying to rebuild your confidence; I have decided to be generous and release a few photos that look easy.  >:D These will not last long, so put in your wish list early.

That's it Lurch, spread the fear!  ;D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PatW

Sufferin' succotash, the woman has a heart.  Who knew?

Thanks Marcat, I just left a note. :loveit:

P.S. Thank you Lurch!!!  I appreciate the solidarity.   ;D

Mhayes

Pat, your easy photo is now in your gallery. In order to lessen your fright, may I suggest you look at your new photo at less than 100% magnification. Perhaps at 15% would be good, but it will mean that you will need to be within inches of your monitor. Enjoy!  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

I put some lovely easy ones in mine too.  ^-^
But there are 4 desperate families waiting, 3 only have 1 photo each left and the other has 4.  :'(
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]