• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Dressmaker needed

Started by Niksmum, June 09, 2009, 08:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

This is a WIP and I know a lot more needs to be done. My question is....Is the skirt of the dress straight or are there frills. I have taken a vote in my house and I got 3 votes for staight and 1 for "frills of some sort"  ::) ::)

Tori803

The dress looks straight to me. Compare the bottom of the dress to the bottom of the slacks - although the damage might make them look 'frilly', they're most likely straight.
Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Hannie

I agree that the dress looks straight!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Straight and I think Tori is right about the damage making it look "frilly."

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Niksmum

Unanimous it is then  :up2: :up2: :up2:

and a lot easier :wow: ;D

Irene

Niksmum

Still a WIP but I cannot find anything on the left because of all the damage,
Is there anything there?

Johnboy

Looking in all the channels I don't see anything. I doubt if there was any thing there to begin with.I would think that the background would continue around. You might try copying the background next to the damage and horizontally flip it to fit it into the image or copy a portion of a cloud elsewhere. For the star, it may require a couple of copies to get all the points. This too would involve horizontal and vertical flipping. Then copy the floor and place and/or flip and flop as needed to fit it in. A tip when you are placing the copies, lower the opacity of the layer you are positioning to let you see through it to better overlap any parts. Hope this helps.

Johnboy

Niksmum

Thanks Johnboy  :)  I hadn't thought about the backdrop so I will use your suggestions and see how it goes.

Thanks again