• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Some problems here

Started by philbach, June 05, 2009, 07:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbach

This is coming along fine and I've worked over to the left side of the photo where there is a table and a lamp.  If the table is extended over towards the wall then you wouldn't be able to see the base of the table lamp.  Or maybe what looks like a table lamp is just a lamp.  I would appreciate your input since I am stuck.  Thanks
[img][/img]
phil

kiska

Phil, good morning.

This is rough. I think the big table should extend. The lamp is probably on the end of a buffet table (with a matching lamp on the other end) running along the wall or a floor lamp with a small tabletop attached. I'm thinking buffet table but whatever it will be behind the big (dining?) table.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

philbach

Thanks Kiska.  I started out one way and came to the conclusion I got it all wrong.  I believe your right about the table.
phil

lurch

Phil,

Good to see a familiar name from RTP here. Welcome to the world of the truly damaged photo.  From what I can see in channel surfing, that lamp is likely on a side table behind the big table. or it might be a standalone lamp with a table thingy attached . . . From looking at the cyan channel, though, the big table is either a billiard table with a funny design on the felt or a dining table with a placemat. Aren't I helpful now?

<C>