• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Admott's "Easy" Workshop

Started by admott, August 02, 2006, 10:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admott

Though this image was classified as easy, it certainly tested my skills.  What gave me the most difficulty was the stain on the gent's hair... spent a few hours trying to figure out where it really was, got the advice of some forum members that really helped.

The other toughie was the coffee table, I ended up recreating the wood through intense cloning and patching.. but I have since found a better way of recreating woodgrain that will come into use in the future.  Wasn't sure if at the top of the table there was something on there (it didn't look like anythign recognizable) or if it was part of the damage... so it looked best to "clean the table".

Before....

After...

Kenny

But why is the rum gone?

Peter_AUS

Well done, take a bow.  Although the images are small, I think you might have been able to take a little more off his hair line, but it is just a nit pick really, bit hard to tell from the small images.
Regards,

Peter

kcragun

Very nice work!  :)

I would add back the couple of items on the very edge of the coffee table - the pacifier and what looks like a small bottle -  baby tylonol or something...I think the mysterious white blob in the middle of the damaged area is best "cleaned off".