• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Does anyone have a picture of this guy?

Started by Deborahjc, March 03, 2009, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborahjc

Ok here is the photo so far.  I have the shirt in place and it is somewhat believable.  I have done a bit more work on all the faces and I am trying to keep enough texture in for it to be believable. 
So what do you think?  More dodging and burning on the striped shirt?  Are the faces ok? 

I decided to leave the flash spot in because it is in the original.   Ok and to be truthful  >:D wasnt sure I wanted to replicate the furniture behind the girl in the white shirt.  I am feeling more ambitious today so I am willing to try.  Not sure what the policy is around flash spots. 

Thanks for the help! :loveit:
Deb

Tess (Tassie D)

Thats coming along beautifully Deb. Don't you just love my gallery photos. With the flash spot, I'd just darken it so it's not so bright.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Deborahjc

Thanks Tess,
I found it was actually easier to remove the white spot (since it completely white I couldn't figure out how to darken it).  Is it done? 
I do love your gallery photos Tess!   :funny:  If you dont hear from for a while you didnt frighten me away.  We are moving back to the states after 9 wonderful years overseas.  I have to figure out what to do with all the stuff we picked up along the way and start up a home.  I won't have my beloved Mac and photoshop with me for months.  My husband figures I might actually get more done without my photoshop addiction.  I dont know what he is talking about! :halo:

Thanks for the help and any more advice on this photo.

Mhayes

Deb, what a beautiful job you have done with this one.  :wnw: Is there a black dot on the boy's shirt standing behind grandmother?

Will you miss living overseas? We all understand the photoshop and OPR addiction. Hope once you are settled, we will see you back on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Deborahjc

Thanks Margie,
Yes I always assumed the spot was a logo - but it is too small.  Thanks for the catch. 
Yes I will definitely miss living overseas!  We have lived in some really special places and have made some wonderful friends along the way.  It really will be hard to go home again.  More to the point we are not sure where home is!  I am excited about having our own house though. 

I will be back as soon as the computer makes the move overseas! 

Deb

Tess (Tassie D)

It looks wonderful Deb. :up: Send it on home and hope you get all settled in soon to somewhere you will love.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]