• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

advise please

Started by Niksmum, February 04, 2009, 10:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

Ok I have got this far but was wondering if I should leave the flash marks on the wall

Irene

schen

The giant halo behind her was original and I would suggest leaving it there.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Niksmum

Thanks Schen Thats exactly what I wanted to hear :funny:

What do you think about the rest of the restore?

Irene

schen

You did a great job cleaning up.  I am seeing the lady on your left with a longer face.  You might want to lighten up her face to match the other two.  I know it is impossible to recreate from so little information left.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

kiska

I cropped it a little as half  the woman's face on the left is obliterated. I think her face is a bit longer than you have it.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Niksmum

Quote from: kiska on February 05, 2009, 01:02:34 PM
I cropped it a little as half  the woman's face on the left is obliterated.

I didn't think we were allowded to crop ???

Irene

haleygd

What about selecting an equal part of her right (our left) and copying to a new layer and then flipping horizontally and then blend togther.....
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Niksmum

Quote from: haleygd on February 05, 2009, 06:29:16 PM
What about selecting an equal part of her right (our left) and copying to a new layer and then flipping horizontally and then blend togther.....

Believe it or not thats what I did , but I think I lost some of it along the way ^-^
Still working on it though.

Irene

Niksmum

Think I am close to finishing. Any comment welcome

cmpentecost

I think this looks really nice.  My only comment is the woman on our left, should that white triangle on her neck/chest area be blended together a bit more?

Nice job!

Christine