• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Gerlinde!

Started by Hannie, January 23, 2009, 04:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Now how is this possible, your birthday was weeks ago and I didn't even see that on the calendar!

I'm deeply ashamed and that's why I have made the biggest birthday cake ever, just for you!

Happy belated Birthday GK!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

GP

Thank you Hannie!  :loveit:

It's a beautiful cake, you shouldn't have....! I try to ignore my birthdays as much as possible so I can stay 25 forever. :funny:

Gerlinde  :hug:
PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

Tess (Tassie D)

Seeing as we missed it we'll have to make a big Birthday wish. Hope it was a good one Gerlinde.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Gerlinde, Happy Belated Birthday! I would like to make it up to you by giving you some photos out of my gallery.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

weewood

Happy Birthday, Gerlinde!

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

PatW

Happy Belated Birthday Gerlinde!!!   

Pat

P.S.  re: age... it just gets better & better.  Never would have believed this forty years ago, but by golly, it's true.

Mhayes

Gerlinde, take what Pat just said with a grain of salt. This week I have lost my car keys and had to spend $90 on the replacement. On my way over to get them today, I took the wrong turn on to the expressway only to meet oncoming traffic coming off--lots of fun driving backwards to get off, not to mention the look of surprise on the first driver I approached. The day before hubby forgot his golf bag was behind the car (his placement) and he ran over them. They got wedged under the car and we couldn't dislodged them. Finally after a few minutes we were able to drive up enough to move them so a jack could be used to jack the car up and remove them. 

I think you are safe for a few more birthdays!  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Dave

Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

GP

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! :loveit:

Margie, I had a look around your gallery, and must say, you are very generous to give me a free pick of all the goodies.  :D
I just can't decide which one to pick.  ::)
And thanks for the horror story of a preview of things to look forward to. Although, I now already about those senior moments. My car keys went into hiding 2 years ago. I came home from my birthday dinner, parked the car in the garage, stayed home all weekend long and the keys were gone. After 2 years, I'm still trying to remember what I did with them.

Pat, I'm not sure about it's getting better every year. My consumption of Advil or vitamin AARP, like we call it, seems to increase with every year. :cool:

Gerlinde  :hug:

PS CS5, PSE9, XP, Windows 7 -64bit

glennab

Hi Gerlinde

Belated Happy Birthday!  Can't believe I missed it.  I hope you had a grand one.

Many hugs,

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Gerlinde, don't worry.  You may not stay 25 for ever but you sure look it!   :)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]