• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Help identify part of image.

Started by woliver1, January 21, 2009, 12:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woliver1

Well, this is my first request for some help.  I am about 60% through a restoration and just have not been able to make a determination what the right side of the image is, or should be.  It looks like it could either be (1) undeveloped area of the original; (2) unrecognizable damage; (3) maybe an old refrigerator.

Any ideas ?

Before and WIP are attached.

kiska

This is very rough but you could extend the door and bench. Maybe add the detail to the door that's on the other one.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

haleygd

I think that is another chair off to the side. The back is missing because it is obscured by a big white something... refrigerator?

Gary
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Tori803

I think the white object on the right is a refrigerator. At the top, left of the white rectangle it looks like there's a plastic cover hiding the screws that hold the door on. Our fridge at home looks just the same.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Candice

Looked like a envelope was stuck to the picture.  That would make it just a single chair by the wall.  LOL 
Candice

woliver1

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I am inclined to think it was part of the image.  However, since I can't tell if it was a 'frig or a wall I may make it a wall.  Either way, I think it will portray the essence of the original.