• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Latest restore 1

Started by hoodman3, January 12, 2009, 08:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodman3

This is 1 of 2 of this little girl.  Her hair and upper face are really not there yet and what is that "cheetos" looking thing that crosses her ankle? All comments welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Mhayes

Pete,

I think it is the "whacking stick" that is used to discipline unruly children!  ;D Seriously, I don't have a clue, but seeing the shadow on her leg shows that it is not damage. Great job on both photos of the girl!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

haleygd

You've never seen a back scratcher? Not that that is what this really is, but it looks like one to me...
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Candice

I go for 'pipe cleaner'. Fun to bend!!
Candice

Hannie

Hi Pete,

Your restore looks great!  I agree that the backscratcher/pipecleaner is not recognizable but there nevertheless!
The part of the hair that you repaired could use a few dark strands extending up from the rest of her hair.  Also one of the folds that run from nose to corner mouth (on our left) could be a little more pronounced?

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

The hair on the left side (very top) of the girl's head still looks like it has some damage. To me anyway, otherwise great job! 
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070