• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Too much thinning brush?

Started by TerryB, January 12, 2009, 07:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryB

Didn't know if the young lady on our right was suffering from bad shadows or a little too much lunch, so I took the liberty of slimming her down a bit.  Too much?  Any other comments/suggestions on the overall clean-up would be gratefully appreciated.
Happy Monday everybody.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

Hannie

Hi Terry,

What a great job on all that damage!  When I zoomed into the big girl's face there was really not much detail left to work with, good job!
I would suggest to lengthen her bangs just a little, I think the length was disguised by the damage on her forehead?  also I changed the shape of the shadows where her eyes are to match the original some more. 
I had to laugh when I saw that you slimmed her down a bit, many women would be so thankful for that gesture!
Maybe in this case it would be better to leave the puppy fat, who knows, it may have been important in some way?

Small picks, great restore!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

TerryB

Thanks for the input, Hannie.  I'll replace the puppy fat, fix the facial shadows and lengthen the bangs a bit.  And retire the slimming brush for OPR restos.  Should be on its way back later today.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.