• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Do we have any hairdressers?

Started by recycledhippy, January 10, 2009, 07:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

recycledhippy

Hi

More advice needed please
I have looked at each channel and cannot work out what this ladies hair should look like
I have given it my best interpretation and would benefit from the more experienced (ladies?)

As usual any advice is gratefully recieved

Hippy

Mhayes

Hi Les,

You have done a great job of putting some hair on the lady. I looked through the family's photos and I think this may be the same woman. The photo has not been repair and I cropped just the section with You might want to color correct some of the red in the photo. I could do it on the original, but not doing the same thing on your restored photo.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

recycledhippy

Niksmum

great job Hippy.

I don't know if head transplants are "legal" on here ( and no doubt someone will tell me) but I had a quick little play around and did this.  Hope you don't mind Hippy

Irene

Niksmum

Oops sorry posted the wrong one and now can't find the modify button :-[ :-[ :-\

Niksmum

Ok lets try again

Irene

I really must get more sleep  ;D

Mhayes

Irene, Hippy asked for a hairdresser and what did he get but a surgeon who performed a head transplant. I don't want to open a whole can of worms with head swapping going on, but this does look pretty good and it is the same woman.

Margie

P.S. I hope she doesn't fall down the stairs for not looking straight ahead!  ;D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

recycledhippy

Hi Irene/Margie

Had contemplated doing this too, but kept trying to get a refurb if possible but am having continuing problems with the eyes
After seeing Irenes surgery may I suggest that this way gives this best outcome if this is acceptable

Hippy :up: :up:

Mhayes

Hippy, you have a heads up from me.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]