• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

More Sailors!

Started by Mhayes, January 09, 2009, 06:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Seeing how much fun Lurch, LaGirl, and MJ had with the last sailor photos; I am happy to announce that 5 more photos were found for this family. These will be in my gallery and I thought I would give you a sneak preview. I am handling these a little different in the size. They are all 4 x 6s and have a resolution of 300. However, they were scanned in at a higher dpi and the size while brought down to 300 dpi has the dimensions at about double their true size. This will make working on them easier, but because they are about 5 MB each that could cause some of you downloading problems. Let me know if you would like the smaller file size with the photo cropped to size. For those of you that can handle the larger size, you will need to crop to 4 x 6 at 300 dpi before uploading back to PhotoShelter.

Photo #1

It took me a little bit to figure out what I was looking at and I'm afraid this one will have to be cropped. This is two guys with their backs to the camera looking down at the sub.

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

This looks like it has a wooden fence in the background, which may have to be done in more of an artsy fashion.

Photo#5

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

They're a cinch!!   :up:
Candice