• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

whats on the wall

Started by Niksmum, January 08, 2009, 07:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

This is a work in progress and I am stuck with what is on the wall. I think I can see fairies but am not too sure if I am just seeing things. What can you see?

Irene

Candice

Unless someone sees something different, it looks like a backdrop.  That would make it just like the other side a simple, basic wall.

:wnw: IMHO
Candice

Niksmum

Oh I really hope you are right as its much easier to do a plain wall then try and find anything in that mess. ;D ;D ;)

Irene

Mhayes

Yes, I see the fairies dancing along the wall.  ;) Now I want you to get up and take a break from the computer and call it backdrop before you go crazy. Seriously, I agree with LAGirl that it looks like a backdrop in a studio with the fake window. The design is too far gone if there was one to try and recreate it. You're off to a great start!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Yep definitely go with the plain wall.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Irene, I'm so sorry this restore has caused you to see fairies on the wall.. Hope you are feeling better today?   ;D

When I look at this photo I see an improvised home studio, set up in the bathroom.  Plain white tiles all the way across the back wall, a few props, teddy sitting on a towel draped over the clothes hamper.
What looked like a vertical line where the tiles end (and the fairies started) is damage, you can see a very small part of this line extending over baby's arm.

Great clean up so far!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Niksmum

Thanks for saving my sanity..... and my eyesight  :loveit:
Ok, a nice plain wall it is then.....after they let me out of my padded cell  ;D ;D ;D

Irene