• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Get well Hippy

Started by Niksmum, December 28, 2008, 06:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

Didn't know where to post this but wanted to let you all know that our friend Recycledhippy spent Christmas in the hospital. He has had health problems for some time and I am sure you would all like to send him speedy recovery wishes.
get well soon Hippy   :-*

Irene

glennab

Hi Irene

Thanks for the heads-up on RH.  Heaven knows there's no good time to be in the hospital, but it's got to be especially tough at Christmas.

RH, if you aren't already at home, get out of that place fast!  From personal experience I can assure you that a hospital is no place to be when you're not well!

I'm sending you wishes that you're recovering quickly.  Know that I care and you're in my thoughts.  Get better fast, my friend!

Hugs
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tori803

Hope you're feeling better soon, Hippie! I was in the hospital this time last year, so I know it's a drag. Listen to your nurses and try to think positively, and hopefully you'll be out soon!
Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Ausimax

Get well soon Hippy, hope to see you posting and restoring real soon. :hug:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

recycledhippy

Hi Everyone

It is so reassururing to that you have so many friends rooting for you
Its something that I was not aware was so great

I am home now, but not out of the woods yet
They still only have vague ideas as to what happened and need to do more tests

So, many, MANY thanks for all your messages of support

Very much appreciated
Les

Hannie

Hi Les,

I'm glad to hear you are back home!  That is at least a step in the good direction. 
Wishing you and Sandy a Happy and Healthy New Year!
(just in case you get bored, there still are some amazingly easy photos to pick from in my gallery  :halo:)

best wishes,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Les,

It's great to hear that you are home and hope you and Sandy have a Happy New Year!

Margie

P.S. I think Hannie is trying to cause you to have a relapse!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PatW

Hi Les,

I just wanted to chime in that I hope you are feeling better very soon and may 2009 be a much better year! (for us all, actually) :)

Pat

Tess (Tassie D)

Same here Les. 2009 will be a better year for everyone. Well thats my hope and I hope they figure out whats going on and get you back on track soon.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]