• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another Phillips Family ReUnion Shot

Started by Candice, December 22, 2008, 06:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

This is a big family but they look like fun!  What do you think?   

Bets :)
Candice

haleygd

You lost the little fella on the far right....
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Candice

I didn't lose him. I didn't see the point of a foot.  Tess, when she sees this, can make the call.  I don't mind putting a foot in it, if that's what she decides.

Thank you, Betty
Candice

Mhayes

I think the foot coming out of the woman's shorts adds a certain amount of charm. Not!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

So are we missing a foot and gaining a mile? ^-^
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Yep I think we can lose the foot. It does look rather odd having it coming out of the lady's shorts.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Nice work Betty (and I love your avatar!!).  Yup...get rid of the foot.  It looks weird and certainly doesn't contribute to the photo.

Chris

haleygd

If your going to lose the foot you need to lose the foot's shorts, there is a slight dofference between its shorts and hers...
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Hannie

Talking about eagle eyes, wow Gary, you don't miss a thing!  I didn't even notice that foot and shorts before you mentioned it, I thought you were talking about the ghost image on the far left of the lady holding a baby... :)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Thank you all for looking.  The family has gone home.

Betty  :-*
Candice