• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hairdresser needed

Started by Niksmum, December 18, 2008, 06:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

I need help defining the hair style. All suggestions welcome. ::)

Irene

Tess (Tassie D)

I'd say she/he has a comb over. It looks like the hair is brushed down towards the visible ear. I'm terrible with hair so I wont attempt  it. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

haleygd

Looks like a baby punk rocker with a styl'n mohawk... lol    :funny: :funny: ;D ;D :D :D
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

lurch

My guess is that most of what looks like hair is damage, and that she has the usual head-shaped baby hair.
<C>

Mhayes

I agree with Lurch. I went back into the family's folder and there is  is another photo that maybe is 6 mos to a year older and she doesn't have much hair at all. (not bald, but close).

I see that we have a hairdresser on staff that cannot be trusted.  :funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Irene, you are so brave to even start working on a badly damaged photo like this one that I hesitate to say anything other than: great job!
But here goes, I think her left arm and leg are a little fatter than what you have right now.  (There, I said it anyways!)

You are a hero!

Hannie

(ignore the eye in this one, I only posted it to show you her right arm)

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Niksmum

Thanks for all the input. Hannie I wasn't sure about the arm being fatter but I think you are right and I will adjust mine.
Think I will play around with the hair and see what happens.  ^-^
Irene