• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Eyes are sore!

Started by Niksmum, December 11, 2008, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

here is the original photo. I would love help with the left hand side. I have looked and looked until the old eyes have become blurred and still cannot work out what is there. All suggestions welcome.
Thanks Irene

Here is what I have so far,

sharpshooter

Irene, it looks beautiful, very nice job.

Ron
PS CC, 2010 Mac Pro, Wacom fan.

Candice

There is still a yellow/green cast.  It's coming along very well. 
Candice

Mhayes

Irene, the baby looks beautiful. I would use the lasso tool to copy part of the other sleeve, put on it's own layer and then move it the left. I can't tell if any of the baby's hand is showing and wonder if you can just show some knuckles of the hand under the pink dress to look like the hand is curled under. I am at a lost too as to how the arm and hand would be positioned.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Niksmum

Here is one with some adjustments

Is this ok?

Irene

Candice

Yes, it is better.   :)
Candice

lurch

I officially hate mucked-up hands. I don't seek them out - really I don't, but they find me anyway. (Freely translated, that means I've had my share of hand problems :( so you know I'm sympathetic)

That said, I have a couple of observations. Your baby's left pinky is fat by almost a factor of two. Needs more shadow, less flesh. And her right hand fingers should be bigger.

Those minor picks aside, you've done a great job so far.

<C>
<C>

haleygd

Lost the baby fat wrinkles at the wrist too...
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Niksmum

Thanks guys
Yes I was aware of the hand problem (Oh how I hate doing them), but was hoping you wouldn't notice  ;D ;D ;D.
I will work on them tomorrow. I'm gonna rest these old eyes for the rest of the night.

Irene

cmpentecost

Great job on the face.  :o)

Chris

Hannie

Beautiful restore Irene and what a cute baby!
What if you use the other hand, flip and warp it a little and then overlap it with the sleeve?
When I did a quick levels on the origianal the background seem to be blueish?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]