• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Removed Ink

Started by Candice, December 10, 2008, 08:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

There are a few more things I need to do but it's a start.

Candice

PhilmPhalm

"Without challenges life would be boring and pointless."

Candice

Saturation done, removed flecks of white and added a bit of noise.  Unless you spott anything, it's ready to go home.

Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Betty,

What a great restore, nice colors and good cleanup of the scribbles!
I really like the first version of your restore, the second one seems to have lost some detail, did you use a filter?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

No, I did not use a filter.  I used the history brush, set to overlay, to bring out the trees a bit more.  It can be toned down a bit if you'd prefer.
Candice

schen

Nice removal of the ink.  There is no hint of any ink damage after your work.  I would prefer to tone it down a little.  The shades of the bright parts of the shirts seem a little washed out.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Candice

Adjusted version above.
Candice

haleygd

Look real close between the jean legs for the girl on the far left and the jean leg of the boy in the background right next to her.  There is just a touch of the pink ink still there and it looks like some blue of her jeans is bleeding into the background.

Gary
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com

Candice

Thank you Gary.  The corrections have been made and sent off. 

I promise to get the "sending of the final photo" better therefore you will not have multiple in your boxes.   :)
Candice

haleygd

Think nothing of it. That is why we are all here. Critiques should never be taken personally, it is all about returning lost memories to their owners who have lost so much more. (Now if only I'll heed me own words on my next work!)

Cheers,
Gary
Windows 7 & CS5 Design Premium, restoration in work photos uploaded at GaryHaley.photoshop.com