• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

It's Christmas.

Started by Tess (Tassie D), December 08, 2008, 05:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schen

No.  It is a visitor's car.  But it is parked behind mine  :mad:
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Atlantis

Everything around the christmasholidays is very distracting from finishing my restores for OPR in time. Children and pets that need attention, making shoppinglists, cleaning & decorating the house, etc.
But I did finish the fotoshoot for this year's card and made you the english version:

And I still plan to finish and upload before christmas  :halo:

The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Hannie

Atlantis, you are not allowed to crop photos and there are still some white spots visible on the orange candy in the lower right corner!

Just kidding!  ;)

What a lovely Christmas card, thanks for posting it and also for translating your wishes for those of us that are not fluent in the Dutch language.

Yummy, kerstschuimpjes...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Atlantis

Haha, you're welcome.
One more distraction : went to the city yesterday to do some shopping and enjoy the lights & decorations.

And it's time for lunch, I really get distracted to easily.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Hannie

What a pretty scene...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Atlantis, what beautiful shots, one makes me hungry and the other one is such a beautiful Christmas card.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Atlantis, thanks for sharing the cards.  I love the Chinese lanterns on the tree.

We had a few inches of the snow Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon. Then the temperature dropped below 0 F and barely made it up to single digit this afternoon even with the full sun.

Before I cleaned up the snow and got the car out of my way

Icicles
Shujen Chen

glennab

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Anonymous poster,

You may have 361 days of sun at St. Pete; the other 4 days are under the hurricanes.

This is the second day of cloudless blue sky.  Without the blanket of cloud to retain the heat, it is actually much much colder.  The wind was blowing at about 35 mph (55 km/h) yesterday and the wind chill factor was below -35. 

The blue sky that goes with the frigid temperature

Shujen Chen