• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

It's Christmas.

Started by Tess (Tassie D), December 08, 2008, 05:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Candice

glennab

David, your tree is stunning.  It looks like decor in a photo from "Better Homes Than Ours."

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Quote from: glennab on December 10, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
"Better Homes Than Ours."

Hugs!

GK

:funny: Thats what they should call that magazine.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

weewood

Quote from: glennab on December 10, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
David, your tree is stunning.  It looks like decor in a photo from "Better Homes Than Ours."

Hugs!

GK

Thanks, Glenna! I like the "Better Home Than Ours" magazine idea. You are funny  :funny:
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Candice

Ye humble tree.
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Your tree is beautiful lagirl. It's perfect against that colour wall.

I also love the Christmas theme John has put up for us. You can choose it in your profile/preferences. Thanks John.  :hug:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

The Christmas theme is my page too. Love it!   ;)
Candice

Mhayes

John, I love the Christmas theme!  :wnw:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

John, I love the Christmas theme, too.  But where are the dancing elves? They were so much fun.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Johnboy

John,

Great job on the Christmas theme. I like the opportunity to change the theme at will. I can see that being handy for future themes too.

Johnboy

schen

Glenna,

If you were looking for the dancing elves, you were looking at the wrong website.  Try this one:

the OPR Elves

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Tess (Tassie D)

Quote from: schen on December 12, 2008, 04:47:36 PM
Glenna,

If you were looking for the dancing elves, you were looking at the wrong website.  Try this one:

the OPR Elves

Wow you guys and girls really got hip this year.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

WOW!  We've been practicing all year, and it shows.  What a hoot!  Shujen, are you the culprit?  I love it.  Whoever has time to come up with this fun stuff can't possibly have a job!  There's no way for that to be called work.

I suspect the elves will be making the rounds as they did last year.  I know a bunch of lunatics down here who'll  get a huge laugh!  Way too much fun.

GK

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

I'm exhausted and these tights are killing me! Shujen, you are on my list!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in to wish you all a merry Christmas, or however you celebrate. God bless us all now and in the coming year.

Hugs,

Mary   :hug: