• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

PhotoShelter Help

Started by fb, June 29, 2006, 12:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fb

I couldn't figure out where to post this topic, feel free to move it.

Call me an idiot but I can't figure out how to take an image from PhotoShelter to work on. Are there some directions somewhere that I should be following? Thanks for the help.

capriccio

Quote from: fb on June 29, 2006, 12:45:28 PM
I couldn't figure out where to post this topic, feel free to move it.

Call me an idiot but I can't figure out how to take an image from PhotoShelter to work on. Are there some directions somewhere that I should be following? Thanks for the help.

You have to be logged in at Photoshelter, then just leave a comment saying you'd like to work on the pic (link will be to the right of the photo). A bit later, Mike will send you the link to download the hires pic.

fb

Thank you, I'll just be patient.

Dave

Also, depending on your last name, you may not be under Mike's distribution group. If your last name begins with C - M, then you're in Becky's group. Becky was having some technical issues and has yet to make her images available.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

beckysell

My images are now available.  C-M are with me, A-B, N-Z are with Mike.
First you have to be signed up with Operation Photo Rescue (if you've been receiving e-mails from us, or have e-mailed one of us in the past, you are good to go).
Second you need to be signed up with Photoshelter and be logged in to leave a comment on a photo.
Mike and I run through the photos each day (once or more unless something is going on... out of town, etc.) and will set up a gallery that you will access once receiving an invitation e-mail.  You are the only person who can access that image from that point on, and can download it hi-res style. 
Hope this helps!