• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

mark on face

Started by Niksmum, December 02, 2008, 11:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niksmum

Hi Guys
I think this little cutie is almost ready to go home but I wanted to ask if the mark on her chin is a mole or damage?
What do yu think?

Irene

klassylady25

We'd have to see a close up of the area to help.

Johnboy

Irene,

I would error on the side of removal. I downloaded your photo and when I enlarged it I noticed some other discoloration to our left of the "mole" in question. I would take that as damage. I have had some things like that too where the damage looked like something that was supposed to be there. When it was removed the area looked better. I would also suggest that you may want to work on the redness on her chin. Perhaps some Patch tool work will due. I don't think it needs much. Here is what I have done. Nothing great just trying to illustrate the suggestion.

Johnboy

Niksmum

Thanks for the replies.
I am glad you said that Johnboy as I really wanted to remove it  :)  I agree about the redness as well  8) It nice when we are all in agreement don't you think ?

Irene

klassylady25

There is still a small amount of haze on the flowers closest to the baby.  At least that's what I'm seeing on my monitor.  Thought you'd like to look at it again, Irene.   :)

Niksmum

Thanks Candice
I hadn't noticed that. I will check it out

Irene

klassylady25

Hannie

Hi Irene,

Thanks for posting your work in progress, what a cutie!
I think the flowers are out of focus and I would not worry too much about them.

Beautiful restore, well done! 

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]