• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi .. I am a newby and would like to

Started by Deborahjc, October 21, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborahjc

post my photo for a critique but ....  :-\ well I cant find the directions for posting a photo.  I know to remove the personal info from the file data (and how to upload to photoshelter) but could someone tell me how to add a photo to this forum for critique?
Sorry for asking such a dumb question but I couldn't find it (the tutorial video clip isn't working for me).

Many thanks!

Deb

glennab

Hi Deb.  Welcomt to OPR.

Don't apologize, and no question is dumb!  It takes a while to be comfortable getting around OPR and our compaion web-sites (we've all been through it).

I'm attaching information from Tess, one of our distribution coordinators.  If you use photobucket, this should get you through the process of posting your image.  GK

Quote from: Tassie D on October 21, 2008, 02:52:08 AM

To get your image to show up you first need to check that your photobucket account is set to public. Check by clicking on account options as shown below.

When you have uploaded a photo you need to left click on the 4th link down as shown and right click/paste it into your reply. Your photo should show up then.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Deborahjc

Thanks!!!  T ::) ::)hat is exactly what I was looking for!javascript:void(0);

Johnboy

Welcome Deborah. Don't feel bad I have been here about 2 years and I still have to look up things to upload the finished photo, and it is not that difficult. I guess I need to do more photos.

Johnboy