• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another for critique

Started by recycledhippy, October 06, 2008, 07:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

recycledhippy

My second for OPR
Critique before submitting please

Hippy

Ausimax

Nice clean-up, my pick would be the lack of colour in the girl in whites hair on her left side - and her nose looks maybe a bit wide.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Good morning, RH

That was a huge cleanup!  I think all looks good except for the nose issue that Max mentioned (eagle eyes!), especially at her bridge, the uneveness of the color and saturation of the red fabric behind the wedding party and ditto the floor on our left in the back.  Our newbies rock!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mitzs

There is a spot on the right hand side up on the wall that isn't in the orginal. It reminds of me the spot healing brush gone bad.

recycledhippy

weewood

Very nice, Hippy, except it looks like some healing brush problems, as I pointed out with the red arrows. Regards, David

David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

recycledhippy

Hi David

All comments have been 'taken on board' and rectified

Many thanks for all

Hippy

Tess (Tassie D)

Beautiful job RH. :up: It sort of reminds me of all the cat scratch yellow photos we had a while back. This time they sneezed instead of scratching.  Yes I've probably lost my mind, just ignore me.  :D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]