• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Not too many Thank You's

Started by weewood, September 19, 2008, 02:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weewood

I've noticed that there has not been many Thank You's posted. Is it because we can't get the photos out, or no time to post them? Just curious, David
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

David,

The photos have been going out at a very good pace. Sometimes we do not hear back or when we call to confirm their address they thank us then.  Right now, I have no thank you cards to post, but we will post them when we do.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Dave

David,

Thank you notes seem to come in spurts and sputters. This has been the longest dry spell that I've seen since OPR's inception. I just try to keep in mind that the people we are helping have a pretty big task in putting their lives back together. They may not necessarily have the time to get to us.

Thank you's or not, be secure in the knowledge that OPR's work is important and appreciated. I'm amazed and thankful for what you all do on a daily basis.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

glennab

David, I just wanted to add to Margie and Dave's comments that those of us who were on the Biloxi run got enough thank yous to last a lifetime.  The people for whom we're restoring may not always write or e-mail, but believe me, they've expressed their gratitude with words, tears, hugs and blessings during the "round-up."  I'm sending all that on to the rest of you, because we were ALL being thanked, not just the people who were gathering photos.  I can attest to the fact that what we're doing is appreciated beyond words!

Cheers

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)