• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi all!

Started by BryanS, September 19, 2008, 02:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanS

I'm Bryan, and I just heard about this great project through the NAPP forums yesterday. I signed up, and downloaded and completed my first image tonight. I've done a few of these before, but I would still call myself maybe an advanced beginner.

I did get feedback on my first image and it was positive, so that's what's important - I hope the original family likes my work also!

I'm from New Orleans myself, and we went through Katrina - luckily our area was spared from all of the flooding, but I'm happy to give back with my knowledge of Photoshop :)

-Bryan

mitzs

Hi Bryan. Its nice to meet you and welcome to OPR.

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Bryan, nice to see you posting. You must have been worried when Hurricane Gustav, then Ike came through. Glad to hear Katrina didn't affect you.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Bryan, welcome to the forum and it's great to hear you finished your first restore!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Dave

Welcome Brian. Thanks for jumping in.

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

weewood

Bryan, Welcome aboard. Thanks for signing up!
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

Mhayes

Bryan, Welcome to OPR! It's great to have you and thanks for the really quick response and restore! Having gone through Katrina, you have a real appreciation of the force of Hurricane Ike. I cringe now every time I see a hurricane coming, whether it us or our neighbors.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

OPRAng

Welcome! Glad to hear you guys were spared, but I am sure this all hits too close to home. Thanks for helping us out!
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]