• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Helllooooo! Im Patrick...

Started by PatrickF, September 18, 2008, 06:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatrickF

Hi there peeps,

Im a retoucher/ designer from London UK.  I really like the concept of this project and Im excited to get involved.  Ive been very impressed by some of the entries. Keep up the good work.  With regards to retouching, do we restore to the original quality or clean up the colours lighting etc?

Thanks

Patrick

Dave

Patrick,

Welcome aboard. We try to stay as true to the original picture as possible. But it's not necessarily a bad thing if our output is toned better than the original.

Dave

(ps: You can change your username if you like. I pretty much go generic when I register new volunteers for the forum)
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

mitzs

Hi Patrick, I am new too. So a big welcome to OPR.

mschonher

Welcome, welcome to all of the new members.  You will love it here, everyone is so nice and friendly.  We are just so pleased to meet all of you.

Mary

glennab

Hi Patrick!

Welcome to OPR.  I hope you'll jump in and join us on the forum.  Lots of great knowledge to share and absorb, and I can't imagine that you'll find a better group of people anywhere.  And what's so awesome is that we're EVERYWHERE!

Cheers!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Patrick, welcome to the forum. Its great to see so many new people join the group.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Patrick!

Welcome to OPR! It's great to see you on the forum and it has been so exciting to see all the new volunteers from all over the world. We are a really diverse group here, which makes for some fun discussions. As a retoucher/designer, I'm sure that we can learn a lot from you.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

OPRAng

Welcome to OPR! I love it when I hear about all the places our volunteers are coming from...talk about a global community!
Angela Ellis
Treasurer
Operation Photo Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]
[email protected]