• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What's for

Started by kiska, June 07, 2008, 02:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

klassylady25

LOL  Me thinks he has a crush on you!!   :funny:

Mhayes

I think you enjoy scaring Mary.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

weewood

I think she enjoys scaring me!  ;)
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

kiska

I think Sammy the Snake enjoys scaring ME!
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Charlene5

What kind of snake is it?  The only kind I know are rattlesnakes and I've never been friendly with them  :)

MJ
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

kiska

A black rat snake. Non-venomous.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

mschonher

Kiska,

Sssssssssssssssssimply revolting!  That is the lumpiest snake I've ever seen, he must be full of rats..........YUK!

Mary

Mhayes

I think he is inflatable and they just didn't get enough air into him.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

That is the skinniest, longest snake I have ever seen, what a beauty!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

Hannie, I wish I could see the beauty you do instead of the repulsion I feel and see.  I love most of God's creatures but I really am afraid of snakes.

Hannie

Mary, snakes are so shy, they would rather make themselves scarce than be near people! 
There aren't many snakes in The Netherlands I have seen the grass snake, large and pretty but completely non poisenous.  The only venomous snake we have is the big adder and to call that one shy is an understatement.  I once stepped on one, with my bare foot and I almost scared the poor thing to death.
I once saw a gopher snake in Arizona.  They are quite funny, they try to intimidate you into thinking that they are a rattlesnake, little upturned nose and all!
I am a little scared of spiders in the house, I'll catch it and bring it outside.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]