• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Finally, the gold scratches are gone

Started by schen, May 03, 2008, 12:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mschonher

Schen, I hope you don't mind but I had nothing to do today (don't tell Chris) so I played with your lovely photo.  I just made a selection from the good rug area and moved it over. I also did a levels adjustment.  None of it was necessary but it gave me something to do for a few minutes.

Mary

PS:  Either you or Glenna will have to make a tut on how you remove those yellow scratches.

Tess (Tassie D)

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

sorry about that photobucket thing, but Schen, you don't need my help anyway.  You're work is beautiful.

schen

I took the afternoon and evening off and went to have a nice dinner at the restaurant of Rick Bayless (host of Mexico - one plate at a time) in Chicago.  I had a good night sleep and today woke up with a pair of fresh eyes.  Hope I did not go overboard removing yellow cast this time.

You are great.  Love your suggestions.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Shujen, mighty fine!  No picks.  I think the color is perfect (at least on my monitor!). It looks great.  Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Chen, that looks great, nice color!  :up2:

I am so jealous of you, dinner at Rick Bayless' restaurant!  That must have been so good.  We own a copy of one of his cook books.  Our favorite recipe is "Cowboy Beans", yum yum!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

mschonher

Schen it looks perfect now   :up:

Mary

Ratz

jneil2

Thanks again, Shujen.  You really did a nice job,

Jan