• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Did I miss our air time on Oprah?

Started by glennab, April 26, 2008, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

I don't know if the rest of you are keeping track of our sidebar where the count of new members is listed, but I'm amazed at the number of people who have joined this month.  Were we on Oprah and did I miss it?

It's incredible and wonderful to have so many newbies.  As one of OPR's "oldsters" I want to welcome all of you and express my hope that you'll join the forum.  We teach each other so much, and we also have a great time (the number and caliber of pranksters never ceases to amaze me).

I find it heartening to know there are so many people wanting to be part of an effort to do something this special for no gain other than enriching the lives of folks who've suffered so much loss.

Bless!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Glenna, I take exception to being a prankster.  An OLDIE yes... but never would I pull someones leg.  Maybe an arm, a toe, or ear to, but never JUST a leg.   lol 

Senioraticus and loving it.
Candy

klassylady25

Glenna, I take exception to being a prankster.  An OLDIE yes... but never would I pull someones leg.  Maybe an arm, a toe, or ear to, but never JUST a leg.   lol  

Senioraticus and loving it.  ^-^
Candy

SEE: Senior moment, it posted twice..... actually it wouldn't and then it did..............twilight zone moment

glennab

Well, Ms. Candice, since I didn't mention any names...  if the shoe fits, etc. etc.  And posting the same thing twice?  Superb senior moment!  Bravo!  (And I tease you about that because I had to hunt through the threads to be sure I hadn't posted on this subject yesterday.  How many brain cells does it take to push a pixel?)

Hugs!

G
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

weewood

No one answered the question about being on Oprah. I would like to mention it to my friends if we were actually discussed or even referred to.  :wow:
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070

glennab

David, I was being facetious.  I doubt Oprah has mentioned OPR, but it seemed a reasonable question to me because of the influx of all our wonderful newbies!

G

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

Well, OPR wasn't on Oprah (yet, but I'm working on it!), but I did just finish up my 5th TV interview on OPR since arriving in Winona!  Tonight, we'll be on NBC Channel 10 out of Rochester, MN, and ABC Channel 19 WXOW out of La Crosse. 

Christine

laportelj

Wow Christine you are becoming a star!!!!!
And to think we knew you when your most  vociferous fans were woodpeckers!

Jane
                                                    (LOL good work)

Charlene5

Wow Chris, do you now require a Public Relations Spokesperson to keep the press at bay?   :funny:

I think all the publicity is wonderful!

MJ, going back to the stripes
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

cmpentecost

To MJ and Jane, my agent will contact you to answer your questions!!!

Chris

kiska

Quotemy agent will contact you

SHEESH! Now she has "people".
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Ausimax

She has a Woodpecker that can type? :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

weewood

Maybe she needs a bodyguard to keep the paparazzi at bay.  :loveit:
David J. Davis

Windows 10 Pro, Photoshop CC 2018, Intel i7 4770K 3.5GHZ, Nivida GeForce GTX 1070