• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

April Birthdays!

Started by glennab, April 07, 2008, 02:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Happy Birthday, April Volunteers!

Belated Cheers to SoleAngelus, GUESS, tollins and Veronica.  And I'm wishing a wonderful birthday to Risici, Marisa, marifer, DougB, hoodman3, ParkerF1, david_gr and nate.

I love the fact that your ages range from 20 to the 60s. And I'm glad you're part of OPR.

Birthday hugs to all of you!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

DougB

Thanks for the best wishes Glenna, just don't tell them which end of the age range I am at!!

I just received my T shirt today, and a very nice card from Christine, so thanks again,

Doug.

cmpentecost

Happy Birthday Doug, (and the rest), and I'm glad you received your t-shirt!!

Christine

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy birthday Mary, Doug and everyone else.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Johnboy

Happy birthday to all the April folks. Hope your day is a great one.

Johnboy

Ratz

WOW what a full month this is! Happy birthday to all the Aprilites :loveit:

Mhayes

Happy Birthday Everyone!

We have presents for all of you.  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

I'll bet your "presents" are covered in scratches, plaids, and a gazillion white spots!  I won't even mention fire damage!  How about I just get the corporate camper and take a little trip up north?

Mary

Mhayes

Mary, showing gratitude and a thank you was more what I had in mind.  :knuppel:

Margie

PS The corporate camper is buried in snow at Christine's--sorry!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

Margie, I saw all that snow at Christine's and I believe you when you say the corporate camper is buried under all that snow, in fact I think there's enough room under there for the jet as well.  Sorry Chris but better Montana than Maryland. I'd be moving if we had that much snow in spring! I hope it warms us soon.

Mary  :P

cmpentecost

Happy Birthday Mary.  For your gift, I'm inviting you out to Montana, but bring your snow shovel!  And boots.  And coat.  And skis!

Chris

mschonher

Chris, didn't I tell you that I was very busy til summer?  It must have slipped my mind.

Mary   :P

cmpentecost

That's OK Mary.  The locals tell me they have seen snow in Bozeman every month of the year!

Chris

mschonher

Chris, you little devil,

Does that mean you're taking back your invitation? I was already planning for 2 weeks in July when it's so miserable and humid around here.  I guess I'll need to start unpacking my suitcases.

Mary   :halo: