• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

The HANNAH

Started by kiska, March 25, 2008, 06:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Ausimax

Kiska,

I share your grief, I know only too well the devastation of loosing a member of your family, as these little people become, unfortunately I know no words of comfort - it just hurts. :'(

Max

Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Kiska, my heart is broken.  I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Queen.  She was obviously much adored and treated like the royalty she was.  When I lose one of my babies, I comfort myself by thinking that they're wherever they'd be happiest and doing the things they loved most to do.  So I'll picture Hannah chasing through a herd of cats, cuffing and nipping and having a ball, but never really hurting one -- just scaring the crap out of them!  And then lounging on a big velvet cushion, being brought all her favorite snacks and allowing certain privileged individuals to get close and worship her.

What a profound loss.  I doubt there's much comfort to be had right now, but please know that I truly feel your pain.  They really are not just our companion animals, but also our kids.  I'm sending you my love and sympathy.

Hugs and more hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

My dear Kiska, What a beautiful creature Hannah was.  The years spent in mutual adoration shows in that very first picture.  If we have pets we will, if not already, find ourselves on your path one day.  Along that path we also find that we are not a pets owner,  but they are ours.  They own us and our world moves around them.  In their lifetime, if we're very very good,  they allow us to love and take care of them.  Yes,  because of their wisdom in seeing that we need someone that never questions and loves only because it's the next best thing to doggy snaps, we're are blessed.  Complete adoration and loyalty is our gift from them and that makes us better people.   

I think Hannah, now sitting on that velvet cushion, is saying, "Ah, ole girl, job well done!"   RIP Hanna, you've raised your people well!!!

Adding to Glenna's hugs, Candice

cmpentecost

Oh, my heart breaks for you Kiska.  The HANNAH was a beautiful dog, and I'm sure a very dear member of your family.  I'm sure that Hannah has gone to the Rainbow Bridge and will be able to frolic and play once again.

Christine

Hannie

Kiska, I am so sorry to hear that The HANNAH has passed away.  She was beautiful, a royalty and I will miss her comments here on the forum.  She could be feisty but always in a good humoured and funny way.
I wish you and all that love her all the best in this difficult time.

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Kiska, my heart sunk when I saw "The HANNAH" in today's post. Yesterday I was thinking of you and Hannah and was wondering how she was doing. I am so sorry for your loss as I know how hard it must be for you to loose your favorite girl. We have enjoyed the pictures of her that are not only beautiful, but also show a hound that was fun to be around.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

laportelj

Only time can ease your pain, this I know. My heart is with you on your loss.

Jane

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Charlene5

Kiska I am so sorry for your loss.  We will all miss The Hannah but I absolutely know that she is waiting for you, whole and young and healthy, to come play with her again. 

With a big hug,
MJ
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Tess (Tassie D)

I am so sorry the loss of your beautiful Hannah. The Rainbow bridge is her home where she can watch over you til the day you are reunited.  :'(
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

zinger

Kiska,

That is a nice tribute for Hannah. I am also a "dog person". I have four Australian Cattle Dogs lying at my feet as I type this.

I hope the feeling of your loss fades, but never enough to forget Hannah.

Jeff

kiska

Thank you guys. And welcome Jeff.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro