• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

2 pictures

Started by Graphx, March 17, 2008, 09:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graphx

I have been in the hospital for the last two weeks because of a stroke. I haven't worked on doing the pictures since before that, so I'm afraid I will turn these pictures over so someone can do them
Larry

cmpentecost

I wish you a speedy recovery Larry!

Christine

Mhayes

Larry, hope you bounce back soon and we look forward to having you back!

:hug:

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Larry, I'm so sorry you suffered a stroke.  I'm hoping it was a minor one.  Get out of that hospital – QUICK.  I'm sending you healing light and lots of love topped with hope that you'll be back to normal soon.  You're in my heart!

Hugs

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Hi Larry,

I hope you get well soon and that your hospital stay will not be too long!

(silly Dutch custom, we like to give flowers to people)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, giving flowers is no silly custom!  It's a lovely thing to do, and I can think of no better place to find beautiful blooms than Holland!  I visited your turf when I was a teenager, and I was totally smitten with your homeland.  One of the prettiest countries in the world.  Oh, the tulips!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

mschonher

Hi Larry, I want to add my good wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Mary

Ausimax

Hi Larry,

My thoughts are with you, hoping you make a swift and total recovery, and are back here soon with your OPR family. :hug:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

laportelj

:hug:
Larry,
Hope you get well soon!!!

Jane

jneil2

Hi Larry, I join everyone in wishing you the best for a full and complete recovery. 

Jan

Ratz

Speedy recovery Larry!

John

Larry, thanks for the update and make sure you get well soon!

We'll keep the light on for you.