• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Congratulations to klassylady25!!

Started by John, March 08, 2008, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Candice (klassylady25) submitted the 100th photo to the new OPR Gallery! 

Thanks everyone for making the gallery such a cool part of the forum!   :up:

Mhayes

Congratulation Candice! You are now an honorary member of the Century Club. As a reward we have some more photos for you—some slightly damaged.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

mschonher

And some of Dave's special Kool Aid...............Mary  :D

klassylady25

WOO HOO!!!   :wnw:  100th  Yippee!!  :loveit:  I love it!!!!!

BUT

Forget the kook-aid,
oops I mean kool-aid.

Tess (Tassie D)

Quote from: klassyladykook-aid.

:funny: Good one Candice. John needs a round of applause too for the great gallery. Especially the new Pets of the OPR.  My little girl was first in there.  ^-^
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

All I can say is that you're a phenom, Candy.  What wonderful dedication and care you've incorporated into each of your masterpieces.  Kudos are most definitely in order, as are many, many hugs!  You're the best!

And John, the gallery was a stroke of genius!  I look through it nearly every day, totally amazed at the beautiful restorations that have come from OPR in the nearly two years of our existence.

Cheers!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

laportelj

mschonher

So, Candy, did you win a trip on the opr corporate jet or a ride on the big fancy bus??  8)

Mary

mschonher

Wait a sec, have you finished 100 restorations????????????? I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. If you have that is phenominal Candy..........Congrats  :wnw:

Mary

klassylady25

I have finished well over 100 restorations, but I think John means that I was the 100th person to post to our new gallery.  so you see I really didn't do anything... and for my efforts I not only got to ride on the corportate jet but I was able to fly it!   John's hair is just a wee bit whiter now!  tee hee ^-^

mschonher

Wow Candy, 100 + restorations is great!
So you got to fly the jet eh? Was special Kool Aid served on the plane?

klassylady25

It was the special kool-aid that fueled the jet!!  ;D