• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

what do you see?

Started by Ratz, February 01, 2008, 02:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratz

Hi guys, am having a little trouble seeing what this little guy is sitting on. I would love to get your opinions on what you see here and what you think is damage.
If you scroll across to the next pic you can see what I've done so far.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice you can give.

Cheers, Vicki.

Miz Cozma

hey hun :)

nice start so far..

looking at it, I notice the blue under him matches the top, so thinking solid color pj bottems ? maybe sitting on his knees ?

thats how i see it. then again I erased arms thinking they were a stamp so ... maybe wait for other thoughts LOL

:)

glennab

Hi Candy

Beautiful job on cleaning up his face and shirt.  My first impression when I looked at the original was that he's sitting on a plush bean-bag chair.  I don't see shapes that look like legs or anything else I could identify.  My fur butts have their own bean bag chairs, and seeing the way the back comes up and the lower part appears to almost envelope his legs, it looks familiar. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!

Hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

klassylady25

Vicki, how cute!!  As for what he's sitting on, it could be nothing fancier than two old boxes with a rug thrown over it is a studio.  lol  Maybe you can just follow it to it's natural conclusion by filling it in and then puzzling over it.  Not much help perhaps but somethings it's like playing connect the dot.   :)

schen

Vicki,

I see his eyebrows seemed darker closer to the center and lighter to the ears.  Also, there was a little shadow below eyebrows.  Other than that, it is coming along quite nicely.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Ms Vicki:

I was recently made aware that I addressed you by another person's name in my earlier post.  Please forgive!  I know who you guys are, I just get confused sometimes.

Does anyone know who I am?????  Do I belong here?????

Hugs!

Glenna (I think)
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ratz

no problem Glenna, I knew what you meant :)
Thanks for all the suggestions, guys, this one is gonna take a bit of time.

truckersau

Hi Vicki. I just had a close look at the original. To me it looks as if you can see what could be his toes at the bottom of the white damage.
So I don't think he"s sitting on his knees.
Appart from that it's coming along nicely.