• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What do you see here?

Started by Susan F., January 31, 2008, 12:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan F.

Candy, you did an amazing job!  I agree with you that there are two handbags and the hat on the table makes sense too, but I can't see the knitting needles, any hints? :)

Schen, I wondered about the fly and why it wasn't more obvious in the original, now I understand, thanks for explaining it to me.

klassylady25

It's like a "Where's Waldo" book.  :o) And if'n they're not knitting needles, then it's that blue ink.  lol 

Susan F.

glennab

Good grief guys!

I can't believe how much goes on here while I'm at work.  Sue, I agree with Shujen that the background shouldn't be quite so blurry, and I also think he's right about the man's fly.  It would barely be evident, if at all.

There appear to me to be 2 bags.  I'm wondering if they're gift or goodie bags of some sort, since they look so much alike.  I can't imagine what else the handles would be.  Your clean-up is looking good, but I'd be sure to stay as close to what's there as possible, even if it's not identifiable.  There's no telling what (or who) might be important in a photo like this.

I also noticed that another newbie surreptitiously landed in this thread.  Whoo hoo.  Welcome daveP.  I'm so glad you're with us, espceially since you evidence a fine sense of humor.  Love that!  I hope you keep posting!

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Sue,

I have not welcome you yet.  Today's big snow storm reminded me of you, a Chicago escapee.  I used to work for a company with a factory in OK City.  And I visited OKC a few times a year.  I am not much of a drinker and was quite surprised that the first glass of OK beer did not make me drunk.  I later realized that you serve water-down beer.  One day, they had a couple of inches of snow and the whole factory was shut down.  The reason, there were only two hand shovels for the 1000 space parking lot.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

klassylady25

Shujen, we don't seem to have the sense to get a snow shovel.  For example; it snowed yesterday and I walked my mile with hard snow (small ice pellets) as I call it hitting and I heading north, but today it was almost in the 50's and I was sweating by the time I got home.  lol   We really do change quick. 

DougB

Hi Sue, Welcome,

I would say No1 looks like a little old lady sitting with her back to the woman in yellow.
No2 looks like a handbag.
No3 Some type of bag, I would guess a handbag.

I would just keep the items as they are, and clean them as best you can.

It's looking good,

Doug.

Susan F.

Shujen - that's funny about the watered-down beer.  The first year we arrived here, one of my sons visited from Canada and made the same comment about the beer! 

Candy - we don't have a snow shovel either!! ;D  I do love living here though, we get 'weather'!  When in Tucson, it was pretty much the same thing everyday, sunshine and hot or sunshine and warm; glad to be an Okie, I like changes!!

Ok, for the picture, I'm attaching my final, finalized version and sent it in.  I pretty much mimicked what Candy had come up with:  a hat, two bags, a metal chair and something like a tablecloth.  I also got rid of the man's fly.  Boy am I glad that I asked for help on this one.  Thanks to everyone for your help  :wnw:

Hannie

Quote from: glennab on February 01, 2008, 09:40:08 PM
...I also noticed that another newbie surreptitiously landed in this thread.  Whoo hoo.  Welcome daveP.  I'm so glad you're with us, espceially since you evidence a fine sense of humor.  Love that!  I hope you keep posting!

Bless

Glenna

surreptitiously!!  What a great word!  Glenna, after reading your posts my English vocabulary will soon exceed that of many native speakers, thank you!  ;D

daveP, a great big welcome to you!

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

I love it Sue - the picture and the weather.   You know, it's always fun to see what others see in a photo but when it's all said and done, the two that we see standing together are the ones that count the most.  They look as though they were having a grand time, didn't they!?   :hug: Candy

laportelj

my 2cents a little late , but fun photo!
Jane