• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Family Group

Started by Ausimax, January 19, 2008, 10:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Hi Gang,

I'm working on a "YoungP" family group photo, this one includes husbands & wives, I have another one of only brothers & sisters, it seems that both photos were taken at the same time and some had changed position and that helped a bit as some were damage in one but not the other.

However there are still a few in damaged areas who are a problem, I never saw the full range of "YoungP" photos in the gallery to know if any other photos exist with any of these people in them, I will post a link to a full res version, could you have a look and if you recognise anyone in the damaged areas and have a photo could you let me know please.

http://www.divshare.com/download/3535982-425

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

Hi Max,

I have the full version, so will try and look at them tomorrow and see what you might need.  (If you don't hear from me in a day, please remind me....we've had over a foot of snow with more in the forecast and, well....I'll be out skiing!)

Chris

Ausimax

Thanks Chris, there may be nothing, but it is worth the ask if it results in a better outcome.

I think we had better send a bit of warm sunlight your way to melt the snow so we can get some work out of you, it seems you are always skiving off skiing.  :knuppel:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

cmpentecost

Hi Max,

I checked the other Young photos, and there is nothing similar to the two group/family photos that you have.  Hopefully, you'll have enough info to at least piece together some of the people in the photos.

More bad news....it's 4 degrees F outside, with the wind blowing like crazy, and it's snowing!  My husband tried to walk down to get the paper but was walking thru snow above his knees and finally gave up!  So.....no skiing today!  Heck, we won't even be able to get out of our driveway until it's plowed!

Chris

Mhayes

It would appear that someones little snow dance backfired?  ;D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

klassylady25

Time to hibernate!  :o)

Ausimax

Hi Chris,

Thanks for checking, I wasn't all that hopeful but it was worth a shot.

Re the wind and snow, Sunshine was all booked out, so I had to settle for an alternate - enjoy. :funny:

Max

cmpentecost

Thanks Max.  For those of you in warmer climates, I may be asking you to lend me some warmth.  It's supposed to be -17 tonight (who knows what the wind chill will be), and more snow on the way!

Chris

schen

It was -7 last night with wind blowing.  We had office New Year Party at a racetrack (a bit late for new year).  I thought it was tough on the horses and jockeys but it was only a one mile trotter and took about two minutes for a race.  Today's Green Bay Packard and New York Giants at Lambeau Field playing in subzero temperature into overtime, that was tough.

Forecast says you guys are sending some heat up this way.  I am looking forward to it.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

glennab

Guys, I can't imagine those below-zero temps!  We're having another 70s sunny day, so I'll go outside and try to blow some in your direction.  Between my hot air and the wonderful Florida weather, maybe some will get to you.  I'm going to have to get my yarn out and make you each a "grandma blanket!"  That kind of cold is just WRONG!

Stay warm.

Hugs!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

cmpentecost

This photo was taken this morning, out our front door, when it was minus 15 degrees F! 

Chris

Tess (Tassie D)

That photo is incredibly beautiful Chris. I'd love the full size for my desktop as I sit here sweltering. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

Snow angels!! Snow angels!!