• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Notice for Jan.

Started by truckersau, December 18, 2007, 07:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

Hi Jan, I'm realy sorry if the last lot of photos I got from you take a little longer to get done.
I've been a bit tied up with Harley (youngest grandson), he got mauled by a German Shepard on Sunday night so I've been at the hospital with him a lot. But I'm still getting a bit done on them each night.
Thanks for your understanding.

glennab

Good grief, Ray

I'm so sorry about Harley's run-in with the dog.  How badly was he hurt?  How old is he?

It's tough enough to have a child hurt – but a grandchild – that's a  heartbreaker.  Tell him that an old lady in Florida is sending  him huge hugs and a guardian angel to keep watch over him while he works hard at getting better.

I suspect you could use a hug or two yourself, so here they come!

Bless

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tess (Tassie D)

Sorry to hear about Harley, Ray. I hope he is ok and will be home in time for Christmas.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

:'(  Sending love to you and yours.   

jneil2

Ray, so sorry to hear about this.  I hope everything turns out well. 

Jan

truckersau

Hi Jan,
I have ducked into your photos today, and tagged some.
Thank you.

truckersau

Thanks Jan.
But some how I don't beleave you ever were, or ever would be a wall flower.  ;)

jneil2

Thanks, Ray!
You are so sweet!
Jan

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

truckersau

Hi Jan.
Once again I'm very pleased to say that I have just uploaded 6 completed photos to your gallery.
Thank you.

glennab

Hi Ray

I just have one thing to say to you.  You're phenomenal.  I can't believe how many of these restorations you're cranking out. You're a precious asset to OPR.

Hugs,

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

truckersau

:-[  :-[
Thanks Glenna, it really is my pleasure, to add my little drop to the ocean.