• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

MosesT_A6_23_3

Started by klassylady25, December 16, 2007, 03:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

I am resending this picture.  Tonight I am satisfied with the outcome.  Thank you for your patience.  Candice

Mhayes

Beautiful!  :up: I like that you lightened the picture up, especially on the shadowed part of his face. Plus, you really had a mess with the background consisting of the paper peeling off. You changed the torn paper from a curtain to a different background. There are also changes to his shoes?  When I first looked at this I thought it looked like shoes with high socks, but I trusted your judgment that perhaps he was wearing high top boots. Last but not least you took care of a problem that we created on the copy run. There was a noticeable light rectangle on the soldier's pants. I would like to say that was part of the water damage, but unfortunately if was caused by a small sticky note being placed on a still damp photo. When that note, that had its dimension, was lifted to take a picture of, part of the ink was also lifted.

What you have accomplished with this one is more than just a restoration; you have made a beautiful tribute to this soldier!

I think you have probably got everyone's curiosity up as to what the before and after looked liked, so maybe you might want to post the pictures.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

klassylady25

He is wearing high-top boots.  The right has no change and the left only where there was damage, I cloned.  The light rectangle was where a piece of tape was, at least that was my thoughts about it now you've answered a question I had. 

I will post it Margie.  lol  Thanks for the lead in!  good grief!   ;)