• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What is It?

Started by Charlene5, December 01, 2007, 10:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlene5

What do you see to the baby's left?

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Mhayes

MJ,

It's a stuffed elephant with one foot on an upside down human's head with cool sunglasses.  ;D Seriously, I think it's a sofa to the kid's left with plenty of damage. The funny looking upside down head could be a toy but I'm thinking it is just water damage. There is also the possibility that this is some kind of bed with ruffles and blanket on top. This looks like a fun one!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

I agree with Margie about the bed type thing. Maybe a cot or bassinet with the ruffled cover?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

I think he is sitting on the arm of a stuffed sofa/chair, to his left is the back of the chair with a frilled cover or antimacassar.

He isn't sitting on the floor as he is too high in relation to the fireplace, just my thoughts.

Whoops, hadn't scrolled the photo across, go with a bed/sofa. :-[

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Hannie

Hi MJ,

I also think it is a bed with those ruffles all around it.  Perhaps the photographer was lying on the floor when the picture was taken?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi MJ

Because of the fireplace, I'd think the baby would be in a living room or family room.  I think he's sitting on the edge of the hearth or the floor, and the item beside him is a day bed or sofa with a pleated skirt, coverd with a blanket and a pillow on top (and a partridge in a pear tree!)

Max, you Aussies must have HUGE fireplaces.  He looks proportionate to the opening in our fireplace if he were at floor level or slightly higher, and my guess is as Hannie's: that the photographer was down at the baby's level when the photo was taken.

2 or 2-and-a half cents worth.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

schen

Since the top of his left thigh is level, I am guessing that he is sitting on a stool.  Also, because he casted a complete shadow on the ruffle, the distance between him and the fireplace is too far for him to sit on the ledge of the fireplace.  That would be my guess.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6