• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Coffeyville Photos

Started by Mhayes, November 29, 2007, 03:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

The Coffeyville photos are now ready in my gallery. At present there are 54 pictures with many more to come. It is great to see the photos and know the stories behind them. This particular bunch made you feel as if you knew the family, since you observe the kids through the photos grow up to be young men and woman. I feel very fortunate that OPR was there to help these families.

As Christine mentioned before, if you have pictures outstanding from either her gallery or Jan's, wait before picking from mine. Hopefully I will catch on fast and none of you will be wondering where in cyberspace your photo went.  :hug:

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Wow Margie, a lot don't have much damage. I've just ordered 3 more from Jan so I'll have to wait to dig in to your gallery. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Oh, Margie, Margie, Margie

I just took a look at your gallery, and you're in so much trouble.  Do you realize how quickly this bunch will go through all those photos?  Did your spot machine get clogged?  Did you forget Christine's instructions on mucking up the photos?  Or are you being really tricky and holding back on the mucker-upper until the photos are requested?

I'm really concerned about your career as an OPR distributor.  I mean, Jan seems to have gotten the hang of it already.  She's posted some atrocities with her first batch. If you need counseling, I'm available evenings.

Hugs!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Yes, Glenna and Tess these are the easy ones; partly because of holiday season and also because I have notice some cynicism and distrust towards OPR distributors as of late. You would think we were a bunch of shifty used car salesmen. It's harder to trick people when their guard is up, so I am trying a different approach. I will be the sweet distributor who makes it possible for you to restore in record time with little grief. For some reason I keep thinking of the poor little frog in the kettle that starts out in tepid water and is unaware of the heat being turned up until too late.  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

truckersau

Sorry Margie, but I too have just placed a big order with Jan, so I can't order any of yours yet. I checked them out though, their a beautiful (easy) lot of photos, and will probably be all gone before I get to any of them.
With what you did to the poor frog, :(  I think I'll keep my guard up when I go looking around in your album.

kiska

QuoteFor some reason I keep thinking of the poor little frog in the kettle that starts out in tepid water and is unaware of the heat being turned up until too late.

Dastardly..............DASTARDLY!!!!!!!!!!!
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

cmpentecost

Margie, Margie, Margie.  I thought we were clear on the instructions.  It's the RED button that adds the muck, and the WHITE button that takes away the muck on the photo.  Did you hit the wrong button when you released these photos???

Chris

Mhayes

Button, button, who's got the button? I pushed the only button my machine has and it turned the power off just as I was releasing the photos to my gallery. I guess you didn't know that the newer Muck machines have levers and switches, unlike the old machines that only had buttons.  :(

Margie

PS You and Glenna are beginning to sound like a couple of cranky teachers!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]