• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What is this?

Started by schen, November 23, 2007, 10:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klassylady25

Whatever it is, and I still think hat because it can be prop too, there's not much of it.  Just clean it up and call it good.   ;) 

schen

Thanks for all your help.  I like the advice of Candice.  Whatever it is, I will clean it up and leave it there.

Original and blue channel

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

schen

This one took me long enough.  I am finally at a point that I think it is about done and here to ask for your comments.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Shujen Chen

cmpentecost

Hi Schen,

Wow, you have done a fabulous job on a very difficult photo.  I cannot imagine the tedious work involved in cleaning this up.

I know that "thing" by her hand has been discussed, but IMHO, it just looks weird.  I don't think it's an important part of the photo and I think it kind of distracts, because it looks weird.  Just my two cents worth.  I guess I'd consider taking it out.

Great job!!

Chris

Ausimax

Great job Schen, as Chris said you could probably loose the strap, if you keep it I would fill in the area of the loop with the blue of the jeans, and there is a small spot of light colour near her right wrist that could be improved.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

glennab

Hi Chen

I don't have a single pick.  She looks fantastic.  I believe applause is in order (maybe a little confetti as well).

Cheers!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Beautiful, Schen  :wnw:

I agree with the others on removing the strap.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ausimax

Hey! Come On!!!

Its only half done, they wanted the photo care instruction sheet back too. :funny:

Great job Schen.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

schen

Max,

I am more than half done:

Shujen Chen

schen

Thanks for the comments.  I managed to lose "the thing".

Shujen Chen

Tess (Tassie D)

:up: Beautiful job schen.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hi Chen,

Great job! I like the change you made to the "strap", looks much better now. Like Christine said already, It really doesn't take away anything from the original photo.
I do have e few picks on the photo care instruction sheet but I'll wisely keep them to myself.

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

I think that photo care sheet needs an extra paragraph advising of the detrimental effect of total immersion in water. :wow:

Max

Ratz

Outstanding work Schen :up: