• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Glenna.

Started by Ausimax, November 22, 2007, 11:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ausimax

Have a great day, and do all the things you shouldn't. :up:

You are fortunate, you get to share a birthday with Margaret, only trouble is she has used most of it up before you get it, though I'm sure there will be plenty of joy left for you.

Your mate down under.

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Tess (Tassie D)

Happy birthday Glenna. Hope you have a great day.  :loveit:
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

pcraft

Wishing you all the best Glenna.... 
Happy Birthday!!!!

Regards,
Robert

truckersau

Many Happy returns of the day Glenna, I hope every thing you wish for comes true.

Another from Down under.
Ray...

Mhayes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENNA  :hug:

Hope you had a happy birthday and a great Thanksgiving as well. Did you get teased a lot for arriving on turkey day?

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

Glenna, am I a dumb cluck or what? After I posted my turkey question, it dawned on me that Thanksgiving does not fall on the same date each year.  :-[

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Good morning Glenna!

I hope you share a Wonderful Birthday with lots of love, joy and good health together with you loved ones!

hugs,

Hannie

=^..^=
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Glenna
Happy Birthday to you..... and many more!!!

Watch out for the catnip!! But have fun   :loveit:

schen

Glenna,

Happy birthday.

This thread reminds me why I chose to do photo restorations.  When I started learning Photoshop, I found that digital graphics is just not my thing. 

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Charlene5

Many happy returns of the day, Glenna!

MJ
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

glennab

Thank you so much, my wonderful OPR pals, for the birthday wishes and all the accompanying graphic fanfare.

Max, I love the fact that I share a birthday with Margaret, even though it's rather left-over by the time I get it.  I hope she had a wonderful one too.  I suspect you made sure of that!

I'm having a fantastic QUIET birthday after 4 straight days of grandkid overload (I look rather like the kitty on catnip right now -- flat out!).  We had a ball, but the cats can calm down after being pursued incessantly to be loved (like it or  not), and Lon and I are just being bums.  It so works!  I have to admit, though, I miss the constant calls of "Grandma,"  "Grandma," "GRANDMA?????" Usually followed by "I'm hungry!"  Our Thanksgiving week with the kids is the best birthday present in the world.

Having all of you for friends – and your caring enough to send birthday wishes is way up there on my "thankful" list!

Many hugs!!

Glenna

Margie, my birthday often does fall on Thanksgiving – needless to say I become weary of the "turkey" remarks!  This year was a welcome break.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Ratz

I can't believe missed it :'(
Happy, happy Birthday Glenna :loveit:

cmpentecost

Happy Birthday Glenna!  Sounds like you've had a wonderful birthday week!

Chris

jneil2

Hi Glenna (my roomie)

I remembered your birthday, and then I got distracted by having my grandson (Mikey - 3yrs) around all week.  Love him to death, but, whew!  They really keep you on your toes, don't they?

You were in my thoughts, hope you had a nice day!

Jan

glennab

Vicki, Chris and Jan (my favorite roomie!)

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for remembering me on my birthday (I almost missed it!  Since it's always around turkey day it tends to get lost in the shuffle.)  It was wonderfully quiet and do-nothing, which is what we needed.  Our birthdays, Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan and any other momentous day in '07 & '08 will be celebrated by our finishing our new ceiling in the front rooms.  Insulation and beautiful natural pine is preferable to diamonds and gold right now.  We just have to find the time and money to finish!

Love ya, gals!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)