• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

For Jan. Updated.

Started by truckersau, November 19, 2007, 07:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truckersau

Hi Jan, I have just uploaded JonesB 59_56_3x5 for you.
Could you please let me know if any of the other photos I requested are mine, or if I have to go select some more.
Thanks you.

cmpentecost

Hi Ray,

I may have spoiled you and the majority of the OPR volunteers with the quick release of photos.  I have a lot of computer/photo/Photoshop projects going on outside of OPR, but that has kept me at the computer most days.  Because of that, I would frequently check my OPR and Photoshelter websites, and usually released photos as soon as I saw they were requested.  I'm going to guess that Jan isn't at the computer as much as I often am during the day.

You all may not see so much of me for awhile, as Jan and Margie get more involved with releasing photos.  I'm not going anywhere, and will still be releasing photos in the future.  I'm just taking (or trying to take) a much needed break!  (I'm actually trying to convince my husband we need another kitten in the house, so I need to look like I have more time on my hands to handle a new kitten!!!)   ::)

Christine

Ausimax

Christine, The story is that you NEED a kitten to look after to get you away from the computer. :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

Thanks Max!  I will tell my husband that!

Christine   

truckersau

Thanks for your reply Chris. Last time I booked some photos I booked 3 and got 1, but at the moment I'm not sure if Jan is only letting 1 go at a time or if the others where already booked by someone.
Good luck with getting your new kitten.
Good idea Max, that might work.

cmpentecost

Look...here I am at the computer again!  Actually, I'm waiting for my husband to get home, which is delayed by our (finally arrived and much needed) snow storm.    It's going to take Jan a bit of time to get to know all of you, as it will for Margie.  Some of our volunteers are brand new, so they only get one photo to start.  Others are well experienced, hardened pros, but until Jan and Margie remember who is who, she'll probably just release one at a time. 

I need to get off the computer and look bored, to help convince my husband I need this new kitten!  It's a Russian Blue kitten, that was advertised in our paper.  Beautiful grey fur and wonderful green eyes!  They have blue eyes when they are born, but their eyes then turn green.

Chrisitne

truckersau

Thanks again Chris.
Your new kitten sounds great, good luck.
;) NOW GO AND LOOK BORED.

Ausimax

Come on! Christine, if you can con a Wacom Cintiq out of hubby, a kitten should be a walk over. >:D

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

Boy, this is getting far off the main subject, huh?

Here's the kitten I want:

Tess (Tassie D)

That is the most adorable pic. I'd have that cat myself. :)
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

SHEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!

NOT another one!!!!!!!!

signed

the HANNAH

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Hannie

AAwww Christine,  that photo reminds me of the little Russian Blue I had when I lved in Melbourne, he passed away after he was only 2 months and it broke my heart.  His name was Klootzakje, I will not translate his name for fear of being banned from this forum for the rest of my life...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

truckersau

Hi Jan,
I have just uploaded JonesB_32 for you.
I have also requested 5 (yes 5 ) since they are all of the same kids at the same birthday party.
I think this will be good for reference to do the best possible job on all photos.
Thanks.
Ray..

truckersau

Hi Jan,
I've just uploaded my last 5 photos for you.

Hannie

Good evening Ray,

5 Photos restored in 8 days, you are fast!   :cool:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]