• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Has There Been A Mistake?!

Started by Charlene5, November 12, 2007, 10:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlene5

Dear Miss,

I just downloaded a new photo to do.  There are two people in plaid and one in stripes.  There are no rips, missnig bits, runninig colors, or any of the usual shenanigans in the plaids or the stripes.  Did you forget to put them in?  Did I get away with something?  That would make me feel very clever indeed  ;D
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

schen

Be patient, MJ.  In a few days, I am sure Jan will be able to operate the white dot machine effectively. :funny:
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Ausimax

Don't get complacent, MJ, the first time you wash it the colours run. :wow:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

cmpentecost

The spotting machine wasn't working yesterday.  I worked on it last night, and Jan should be able to use it on all future photos!!  I had to insert new spot cartridges!!   :funny:  :funny:

Christine

klassylady25

OH Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  >:D  I'm sure you're going to tell us that the devil made you do it!!   :cool: Sure......

Ratz

Christine is also using the plaid-grunge machine....I got a whole plaid couch with black grunge all over it.
Beware!!! they have machines they haven't even used yet! :'(

jneil2

Oh my goodness, I have been so busy working, that I forgot I have an office.

Looking for the spot-grunge-plaid machine.  Maybe a plug-in or something.  Where is Carter when I need him?

Jan

cmpentecost

Um, just so you know, Carter is working on the plaid-white spot machine.  He promises it will be a doozy!  I think it will be ready by the time Margie releases her photos!  Right now, he's having difficulties, as it's spitting out 3x the amount of damage that he wants.  Be nice to Carter in the future!

Christine

klassylady25

Proof!!!      :wow:  He should have ducked!  ^-^

Tess (Tassie D)

I'd have a nervous breakdown if I ever got a pic like that.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

As soon as I saw Carter dressed like that, I kicked him out.  He's on his way to Candy's house now!

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Dave

Candy,

How did you get a hold of my prom photo?

Dave
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

klassylady25

Dave it wasn't easy, I had to bribe a lot of the ladies!!! 

Ausimax

How was that? A day each with Carter? :wow:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!