• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Welcome

Started by sanbie, November 04, 2007, 03:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanbie

Hello look what I found...an empty office!!  :funny:
paintshop pro X1

glennab

Whoa ...  I think Jan's on vacation for a week or so.  This'd be a great time to start decorating for her.  Any takers?

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

For Jan I'll do anything!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jneil2

Okay, so I know I am supposed to be on vacation, and I am!  But I couldn't resist peeking at my new office. 

Looks great, never had my own office before.

Keep up the good decorating...

Jan (on vacation, -really, until Nov 12)

klassylady25

Well, Hannie, you didn't scare Jan off yet with all those peanuts, but I'm not telling her where I hid the...
By Candice

Hannie

Candy, that is a throne fit for an OPR volunteer!
Now we have to get serious, first there must be coffee!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

klassylady25

OOO oooo Ooooo,  With those little green cakes

cmpentecost

We can't forget the plaid curtains!

Christine

Charlene5

I fixed up the curtains so they'd look like Authentic OPR stuff  :up:

Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Hannie

This will speed up the outgoing invitations to the OPR volunteers no end!

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi volunteers

I hope Jan appreciates your efforts.  I think they're wonderful and am proud of you for accepting my challenge with such typical hilarious OPR panache.  You're the best!

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Charlene5

I felt kind of bad about messing up Jan's nice new curtains (but it was fun!) so I thought I'd put in something nice to look at.  I was laying in bed one night last week idly watching"House Hunters" on HGTV and during a break a gorgeous male personage appeared plugging his new program.  Perked me right up!  I decided right then that he could do whatever he wanted to my house as long as I could watch him :)  His name is Carter Oosterhouse and I think he must be of Dutch heritage so thank you Hannie for exporting such a lovely specimen!!

PS - My daughter who is 21 thinks it's "disgusting" that an old woman like me still appreciates a good looking man.  As long as I'm still breathing I'll be looking. She's 21 and knows everything :)
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Tess (Tassie D)

Ooh, nice looking guy. I'm sure he'll come and repair the mold in the corner of Jan's office.  ::) A bit of cloning and healing, it will be as good as new.  ^-^

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Hey Carter.....my office has some mold too!

Christine

Hannie

Down girls, get a grip on yourselves and show some dignity!  The guy is Jan's personal decorator and you can't have him!   ::)

Hannie

(BTW Jan, Carter won't be able to work this weekend, he's already booked up)  :halo:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]