• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New Office

Started by Mhayes, November 03, 2007, 11:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jneil2

cmpentecost

Priceless!  I knew you guys would come through!

Um...Margie...did you receive the Fed Ex package today?  It's the plaid spot machine?  I expressed it to you.  Please make sure it's working before you release any photos.

Chris

Mhayes

Thanks everyone! I'm sure the panic button will probably be the first thing I hit followed by the easy button later on.

Yes Chris,  Fed Ex delivered the plaid spot machine late this afternoon. I didn't realize that you were able to get the latest release of this phenomenal machine. This latest version has some really neat effects. After practicing, I must say the ability to make the plaids or spots follow the movement of the mouse or Wacom pen is amazing. The other great part is having the transparent damage layer that does not show up when they make their selection on PhotoShelter. After making what they think is an easy restore, they download the final goods and find out that they have been had!  :funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Ausimax

I wish you were joking. :funny:

Max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Mhayes

Max, because the holidays are coming you will be happy to see what is now in my gallery. The first releases look so good that you will suspect that the "transparent damage layer" was used. Instead I decided to give everyone an early Christmas present by presenting the easier ones first. Part of the reason being that I didn't want any fruitcakes (food, not people) thrown at my office.  ;D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

You don't want free fruitcakes? I'd have thought they'd come in handy at Christmas.  ;D
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Tess, fruitcakes are handy at Christmas if you want to pass them on. What I was concerned about was their being used as projectiles.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Margie, you are such a green hand.  I downloaded the photo, restored it and uploaded  all within one hour.  Never had it happened like this when Christine was in charge.  My first one from Jan's gallery looked innocent enough in the gallery but when I downloaded it, I found white spots on the plaid.   :funny:
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Charlene5

Is someone throwing fruitcakes??  Should I hide under the desk? ???
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Mhayes

Schen, in the OPR inner circle, I have proven to be a major embarrassment! I am currently on probation for 6 months for presenting photos unbecoming to an OPR Distributor. But some times looks can be deceiving. Take a look at the problems MJ is having saving and renaming her file. Do you think it is a coincidence that the pic came from yours truly?

No MJ, do not hide under the desk. You are safe to remain standing--Trust me!  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Charlene5

Quote from: MarCat on December 03, 2007, 11:54:41 PM

No MJ, do not hide under the desk. You are safe to remain standing--Trust me!  >:D

Margie

Margie the last time someone said "Trust me!" to me I gave birth nine months later!!! :wow:
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Mhayes

Wow, MJ, I don't think you have to worry about that happening here--I hope!  :funny:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]