• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Family of three

Started by coopmj, October 17, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coopmj

Hi Everyone,

I haven't started this photo yet but I'm wondering about the woman's hair.  I'd like to think both sides simply fall to her shoulders but if you look closely, it almost seems like there's some hair sticking up in the back and at the side (see arrows).  Could it be some kind of bun in her hair?  I looked in the gallery for reference pics and there were a couple although the family is older.  She has bangs in those pictures (and the young man thankfully has lost his mullet! ;D)  Thoughts are welcome!

Thanks!  Mary

Later photo with bangs

Mhayes

Mary, I think in front her hair is combed to the side and no bangs. The top of her head what I think you are seeing is damage and not a bun.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Candice

;)  Look up 80's hairstyle mullet. 

Candice

coopmj

Great!  I was hoping it was just damage and I think Kiska is on the right track.  Thank you!

Mary

p.s. Maybe it's time the mullet made a comeback?   :funny:

Candice

Oh, I hope not, Mary!  LOL  I'll never hear the end of it from my daughter!!!
Candice

coopmj

I'm at the "I need your eyes" stage...

Thank you!

Mary

Lynnya

Looks really great Mary.. do you think mom has a little parting on the left side of her hair (looking at the screen)?
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

The woman will love it no matter what.  I'm pretty sure she didn't mind getting rid of the poofy hair!  lol  *wink
Candice

coopmj

Yes, I definitely think there's a little part in her hair. I'll try to enhance it. Many thanks!

Hannie

Mary, your colors are a little off, perhaps you can move the R,G, & B sliders in another Levels adjustment layer?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

coopmj

Uh oh...already sent it back, but I checked the levels and made the correction.  I will resend a second version and Jonas can choose the one he likes best.  :)  Thanks, Hannie!