• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Gibson is a magnificent cat!
Shadow, it comes as no surprise that the puppies beat the humans in the politeness department.
The way that Molly looks at you, I wouldn't be able to take another bite of my dessert... ;D
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Shssss... let me whisper in your ear....  (dog park today in Seattle... dogs rule)

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Shadow

We stepped out of the door and there was this wee little bird on the steps. Poor little thing. It finally made it over to where a car was parked in the shade. Mama bird has been checking in on it. Hope it makes it back up in the tree soon. It is so hot out!

Lynnya

Oh lyn how sweet he is... looks like he's just fledged.. I'm sure mom will take good care of him and lead him away.

Hannie

Shadow, what kind of bird is it?
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Hannie, think it is a Robin. The Mama was too fast for my little point and shoot. They were gone by dark last night. Sure hope that means the wee one managed to fly.

Pat

Definitely a young Robin wishing Mom would hurry up with lunch :up2:
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

How cute! I love robins and many years ago I named my nature store The Fat Robin--my husband's idea.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Shadow

In need of a breeze yesterday, the boy wonder took me over to the lake to watch the sailing class. (Yep, he drives   ;) ) They sure looked like they were having fun. Is it hot where you are?

Lynnya

Glad the boy knows how to keep cool! I have a nice cool breeze on my belly... that's good... no A/C here...love those sunglasses

Mhayes

Shadow doesn't mind wearing sunglasses? Love the photos and wish I was still sailing.

Lynn, what a ham, love the expression on his face (her).
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

Bambi

Adorable dogs. Is that an Aussie, Lynn? Shadow is too cool.

Shadow

Lynn, precious pic! Adore the expression. Margie said it ... "what a ham"!  ;D
Margie, Shadow knows sunglasses = head-out-car window for a drive around the lake so he endures them. (Vet recommended them to protect his big brown eyes.)  ;)
There were 5 boats in the class. The biggest one was always just out of frame. The boy in the itty bitty boat was having a blast. Pics aren't great but you get the idea. There was plenty of hollering and a horn blowing for the second one.  ;D