• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Wow Tess, that is impressive. Tori, glad you got a new furnace, but if you were here it would be miserable having it put in with the high temps. Shadow, I too am watching and hoping Cindy doesn't do a lot of damage. Right now a lot of flooding.

I am going to be off the grid for a week. I just couldn't take anymore of Lynn's vacation pictures. Jealousy was eating away at me and I had to remove myself from viewing. Okay, just kidding. I'm going on vacation starting Friday in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico. Really nice to have a break between jobs.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Tori, Minnesota sounds like the place to be right now! I remember when a loved one got their programmable thermostat. It was like that commercial where each spouse would sneak to reset it when the other one wasn't looking.   Funny when one is hot natured and one is cold natured.  ::)
Lynn, our loved ones are in the path from the along the coast to the Carolinas. It looks like the storm has lost steam and the flooding and tornado threat has diminished.
Margie, have a great time! Pics from your phone will be perfect  ;)

Lynnya

Glad to hear your loved ones are out of danger Lyn.. Storms are always a worry.

Have a great trip Margie and a good rest.. you so deserve it  :hug:

We are resting up in Grangeville Idaho.. lovely quiet rural area.. very soft and beautiful...

Not a very good picture of mom and baby but lovely memories...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Absolutely beautiful Lynn! Bet it's nice and cool too, huh? I like the Mom and her her baby. So sweet.
And thanks. They all really dodged one. Think 6" of rain was the most any of them had and no severe weather. We are all very grateful.

Candice

We've been dealing with opossums trying to get under the house... well last night I heard thumping and bumping, so I got up with my handy dandy flashlight and looked out the back.  What to my wandering eyes did I see than 2 does laying under our Silver Maple tree.  Made my heart smile.
Candice

Hannie

Great story Candy but next time we want see the evidence!  ;)
Tori, I wish we had your air conditioner...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Shadow

Candy, what a wonderful sight!! I'm with Hannie ... next time, it's flashlight and camera!
And Hannie, wish you had an ac too. We are sending you cool thoughts

Shadow

Good morning. These ducks were having the best time.

BOTTOMS UP!!

Hannie

That looks so funny Lyn!

Swan family, then and now:

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Bottoms Up and Swans.... Gotta luv 'em.
Candice

Lynnya

Cute bums Lyn  :) we've left here but this sign in this area made me smile.Salmon River, Idaho...

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hannie, you would have been laughing along with us. It was like they were practicing some synchronized swimming move. Too funny. Love the swan pics!
Candy, like your new avatar.
Lynn, the scenery is beautiful. The sign is a hoot! Thanks for sharing the laugh.

Tess (Tassie D)

lol, love the sign. :D The ducks and swans are lovely.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]